Back again
Thought I'd take a trip back into the blogosphere once more. As ever, I've nothing to say, and I'm writing on the assumption that few people will read it.
In some ways, it's a sort of quasi-cathartic venture (though maybe only in as much as it might clear my head of some of the rubbish which gathers there and leave me to think about more important things) and at the same time (and possibly more importantly) it's more interesting than the essay I'm supposed to be writing just now...
If anyone does read it, comments and all would go down well - I like a bit of reaction...
I'll find something interesting to say soon.
Toodles,
andrew
In some ways, it's a sort of quasi-cathartic venture (though maybe only in as much as it might clear my head of some of the rubbish which gathers there and leave me to think about more important things) and at the same time (and possibly more importantly) it's more interesting than the essay I'm supposed to be writing just now...
If anyone does read it, comments and all would go down well - I like a bit of reaction...
I'll find something interesting to say soon.
Toodles,
andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home